Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Australian Open 2010

I went to the Australian Open on day 2. Received lots of free stuffs =) and had a great time. It's my first time up so close with these great players.

The first match I saw was the Ana Ivanovic(20) in Margaret court playing her 1st round against some unseeded women. She won, of course =) too bad I didn't take some pictures of her.

Saw Marcos Baghdatis(31) training after that:










Great tennis player. Retired while playing with Lleyton Hewitt(22) on round 3 though due to shoulder injury I think. They played an awesome game during the 2008 Open. Down to the fifth set, which Hewitt won after 4 hours and 30 minutes.

Watched this guy next, I don't know who he is but at least he won, right?








 


We watched Olivia Rogowska play after that, the only Aussie game, the others were located at Rod Laver Arena and Hisense Arena, where the tickets are expensive =( Fricking linesman ruled 3 balls which were supposed to be out as in!! She lost the match 1-2 to the other player. Life just isn't fair sometimes. If she was playing at Hisense or Rod Laver where she can challenge the linesman's call, she would have won.



 
there's always a next time...

We were walking around collecting free stuff when I saw JUSTINE HENIN, I was like omfg!! She was world number 1 when she retired in 2008. She starts playing again in 2009. Can't wait to watch her play in the Semi's. I bet she'll be back in the top 5 in no time =) anyways, I was like 1 meter away from her when she was giving away autographs. The line was too long so I just kept moving...

I should probably start doing my homework now =S

to KJ: sorry I'm a day too late =P

No comments: